We have set the following policies in place in order to keep a safe and enjoyable environment. We feel very strongly that if we create a fun, nurturing, family atmosphere, our students will be able to grow their love for dance and feel comfortable while expressing and developing themselves as dancer
Class placement of students will be decided by Capella’s instructors and will be according to age, previous experience, and ability. The instructor may recommend class advancement as the season progresses. It is crucial for the student to be in the proper class so that they will be able to make the maximum progress.
Class Room & Dance Studio Etiquette
- All cellphones must be left in dance bags during class.
- Dance bags and any other personal items must be left in cubbies.
- Capella’s is not responsible for any lost, stolen or personal items left at the studio. It is recommended that any personal items of high value not be brought to the studio.
- No food will be allowed in the classroom. Any water must be in a spill proof container. The student will only be allowed to get water during the provided water breaks or unless given permission by the instructor.
- All students will be required to clean up after themselves before they leave the studio.
- No chewing gum during class.
- Students may not enter or leave a class unless they have permission from the instructor.
- Please arrive to class on time. Any student who is more than 15 minutes late will not be allowed to enter the class and will be counted absent.
- No talking during class unless given permission by the instructor.
- No hanging on dance barres or touching mirrors.
- You are welcome to use the observation window when it is open. Please do not tap on the glass or distract your child while watching through the window. Students and instructors need 100% concentration.
- All non student children must stay with a parent at all times.
- No running, playing or loud conversation in the studio.
- No unsupervised children outside the studio.
Payment Policies and Terms
Yearly registration fees are non-refundable.
- Registration Fee: $40.00
- 1 Class – $60.00 per month
- 2 Classes – $108 per month
- 3 Classes – $147 per month
- 4 Plus Classes – $185 per month
- Single Class Drop In $15
- 5 Class Pack $65
- Unlimited Classes( Auto-draft ONLY with 3 month commitment) $110
- Single Month Unlimited ( No Commitment) $125
- Three Months Unlimited $300
- Six Months Unlimited $550
- 60 Minute Private $65
Wedding Introductory Program
- $45 Per Couple -Program consist of (1) 45 minute private leson
Ballroom Initial Pricing
- $50 Per Single -Person or Couple Program consists of (2) 30 minute private lessons and (1) 60 minute group session
Tuition fees are based on registered classes. Payments are due in full on the first of each month August-May. A debit card or credit card is kept on file for billing each month unless a check has been paid in advance for classes. A $25 late fee will be applied to accounts with an outstanding balance after the 7th of the month. Tuition and registration are non-refundable and not pro-rated for missed classes, closings, and/or holidays.
10% Military discount given for 1 or 2 classes taken, 20% off 3 or more classes taken. This excludes registration fees.
10% Student discount. This excludes registration fees.
10% City employees. This excludes registration fees.
15% Crossfit members. This excludes registration fees.
Students must wear proper dance attire and shoes in order to participate in classes. No baggy clothing will be accepted unless you are taking one of our hip hop classes. All students must wear a cover-up and street shoes when entering and/or exiting the building. The students hair must be in ponytails pulled back out of their face. Capella’s encourages individuality so any color leotard and tights are acceptable!
It is highly encouraged that students attend class on a regular basis. If you miss too many classes the student may fall behind in the curriculum.
Capella’s Dance Studio is not liable for any injuries or damages that may occur at the studio or at performances. It is recommended that each student has their own health insurance in the event that treatment becomes necessary.
The studio must be informed of any health issues your child may be experiencing. Please have all medications labeled and with the student at all times in case of any issues that may arise during a parents absence during class.
Studio holidays will follow most school schedules; only closing for major holidays or extremely hazardous conditions on the roads.